Day to Day
QR Code Link to This Post
- Plan and perform Server Migrations to new hardware.
- Perform Office 365 Migrations from Exchange or 3rd party e-mail.
- Setting Backup Disaster recovery Servers with Storage Craft and Veeam.
- Configure and install Vmware and Hyper V Host.
- Migrate 3rd party applications to new Windows Server Operating Systems
- Use a best-practice approach for all teams to follow.
- Lead and delegate suitable tasks to SA1/SA2's.
- Ensure documentation is thorough and correct before closing projects.
- Suggest hardware/software needs via ticket system for clients.
- Provide escalated assistance to the SA2's.
- Delegate and assist with SA2 tickets if they are absent or unavailable.
- Provide Best Practices and streamline across all clients
- Lead for Backend Monitoring and cloud system
- Accurate documentation of client systems, infrastructure and applications.
- Recognize and rectify future problems that can be addressed now.
- Report any inventory needed or materials used.
- Inform Sales Team of possible new business or hardware opportunities.
- Perform proactive tasks with high level of detail.
- 5+ years supporting a Windows Desktop environment (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with third party applications
- Ability to communicate effectively & work well in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced with Server Migrations and management
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Firewall / VPN Connectivity
- Citrix / Terminal Services
- Hypervisor (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Disaster Recovery/High-availability Veeam/StorageCraft
- Storage Area Networks (Dell, Cybernetics etc)
- ConnectWise Manage, Automate Experience
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience working in the IT consulting industry
- 5+ years working in a consulting/project based environment
- Cisco CCNA
- VMWare VCA
We offer a generous compensation package. Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, the following benefits are included:
â€¢ 7 Paid Holidays
â€¢ Health insurance benefits
â€¢ Mobile phone
â€¢ 401K up to 4% match