QR Code Link to This Post
The Love Store eCommerce Specialist is one of the most integral members of our new Web Production/eCommerce team and works on many facets of our website. As our eCommerce Specialist, you must exhibit a unique set of critical thinking skills and abilities to quickly and efficiently get new products, collections, and pages uploaded to our websites as well as maintain existing products, collections, and pages on the site. Strong writing skills, troubleshooting skills, great attention to detail, and working well in a team environment are all essential skills for this role. As part of the eCommerce team, you are at the front lines of how our customers experience and purchase our products. Your creative words will inform and engage our target audience, and your organizational skills will have a direct impact on the success of our eCommerce platform.
You must be able to perform these essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Be quick to learn new tasks and get up to speed with limited instruction.
- Be focused, driven, and able to work independently or collaboratively.
- Be able to jump between multiple tasks and communicate regularly on project status and isolate bottlenecks.
- Use problem solving and attention to detail skills to establish new solutions and processes to improve team efficiency.
- Reach out to our vendors via email and phone to procure necessary documents, images, and information.
- Work with the Inventory Manager to complete tasks on time and within the allotted budgeted hours.
- Use advanced features of Excel, especially formulas, to fill out spreadsheets in an efficient manner.
- Write engaging product descriptions, with excellent grammar and punctuation, that include SEO rich keywords.
- Create new collections and pages as needed in Shopify to support new products and features that The Love Store offers.
- Utilize Photoshop to edit product images for the site, as well as images to be used in blogs.
- Write long-form and short-form blog articles in line with the seasonal marketing plan.
- Upload product updates via CSV files into NetSuite, our ERP.
- Create visual content for sales promotions and email blasts.
- Use critical thinking skills to troubleshoot errors when uploading to Shopify or any other eCommerce platforms.
- Upload product images to Shopify, often using a bulk upload Excel process.
- Work with management to implement promotions across the website.
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service teams on areas of improvement to improve the customer experience.
- Fill and ship orders if necessary
Education and Experience Qualifications:
The education/qualifications described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
Â· Shopify Expert: 2 years (Required)
Â· eCommerce: 2 years (Required)
Â· HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
Â· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Â· Adobe Photoshop exp
Â· Must have strong organizational skills.
Â· Comfortable working with adult oriented products.
Â· Basic knowledge of product photography (Preferred)
Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Â· Products Discounts
Drug free workplace and background check required.
This position is for someone who is looking to grow within our company and is not just looking for a temporary position. Please include a cover letter telling us why you think you would make a good candidate and include details of your experience in the role. Please include links to any work that showcases your talent and skills.
Please reply with your current resume and the cover letter requested.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Starting 35K + health benefits
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
In an effort to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak, all employees will be required to observe CDC recommendations while employed at The Love Store.
*Masks will be provided and must be worn at all times during your shift.
*All staff must thoroughly wash their hands on a regular basis and hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout our stores.
*Gloves will be provided
*All staff is to practice and enforce social distancing
*All staff is required to complete a COVID-19 pre-shift health and safety questionnaire