A leading association in Washington, DC is looking for a WordPress Developer to join their team full time.
QR Code Link to This Post
The WordPress Developer will develop and manage custom WordPress themes for several websites.
You must have work samples to demonstrate your capabilities.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to design, build, maintain and update several WordPress websites; Ensure that all plugins are current and up to date
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving issues, as needed; Interface with hosting vendor and others as needed to help resolve server-side issues
- Support the development of digital graphics (logos, banner ads, video, etc) using the elements and direction provided by the team
- Use data from Google Analytics to inform changes and make recommendations for the websites
- Collaborate with the internal teams and agency partners in implementing the latest design/development trends and SEO strategies
WordPress Developer Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, SEO best practices and/or Google Tag Manager is preferred
- Experience using Git and comfortable with server-side administration as well as QA and proofing copy and code
- Ability to work independently Outgoing, highly motivated, detail-oriented and flexible
- Experience building and editing custom themes and plugins for WordPress