QR Code Link to This Post
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned branches, providing for the security and safety.
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives on site.
* Conduct Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits,
and unauthorized persons.
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
* Daily app logs and reports are required.
New Bullet & Knife Proof Body Armor Will Be Issued To Each Officer (Provided by NPS)
Each officer will have the option to purchase the issued body armor at a payroll deduction cost of $409.00 @ $50.00 per paycheck until paid in full.
(2) Positions Available (Banking Hours)
All Positions Are Permanent and Monday thru Friday.
Requirements of this job may include the following:
Standing and making foot random patrols.
*Must have at least 3 years Security/Military/1 yr. Law Enforcement Experience.
*Must be at least 24 years of age
*Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
*Must be Professional looking and Detail Oriented
*Must be Bi-Lingual
*Posses a High School Diploma or GED
*Posses a Valid Drivers License
*Must have a Phone & Reliable Transportation
*Must have own Duty-belt and Service Weapon
*Must have Black Shoes that can be shined
*Must be Physically Fit / Fit For Duty
*Must be a Team Player
*Posses a Level III Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Bureau)
All Full Time Protective Service Officers will receive Direct Deposit, Paid Training & Orientation, Paid Vacation, Paid Security License Transfer/Update, 16 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment.
Fort Worth Office Headquarters
5601 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Call (817) 492-7114 or Text (469) 254-2330 for Interviews
TXDPS Lic. #C16053
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer