We are looking for a freelance senior full stack .net developer who can do a ground up buildout of a new website in the people search and public records space. The site allows web developers to access our multi-billion record consumer database for name, address, phone, etc lookups.
QR Code Link to This Post
Main pieces of the project:
- Engineer public facing website pages (We have already completed design and html phase)
- Create a search engine that allows subscribers to the site to run searches against our existing consumer database at AWS.
- Create back end Administrative dashboard for subscriber management and system monitoring and viewing search logs.
- Create subscription flow including a free trial signup
- Create an ecommerce piece with Stripe to allow users to add funds and buy more searches after their free trial.
- Create back end for subscriber's to manage their accounts, add funds, view search logs, run data searches and access API and batch processing portal
- Create a fully documented API portal where subscribers can integrate our API into their apps
- Small but well established player in the people search space
- Company founder and CTO will work closely with you
- We are AWS centered and host a large dataset there.
- Looking for remote developer but prefer someone in Sothern California area so we can have an occasional sit down meetings. We are flexible on hours/schedule.
- You are a senior level .net developer with extensive web experience
- Experience building a state of the art API with documentation and sandbox for a developer-centric web app
- Also SQL, AWS, Stripe, Bootstrap
- Helpful if you have dealt with large consumer datasets in the past
- You have excellent, recent references
- You can provide a roadmap with milestones to complete the project and an estimated cost for each step.