Position Description:LANDLORD TENANT LAW EXPERIENCE Administrative Assistant, Part-time & Full time
QR Code Link to This Post
Overview: Seeking a part-time & Full time Parallel legal with previous experience in landlord tenant law or Real Estate law. This position is responsible for clerical tasks, typing Eviction notices , and generally assisting with the operation of the office. Other duties will include generally keeping the office organized and running smoothly, assisting executives with preparing documents, and performing research when requested. . Attention to detail, fluency with productivity software and willingness to accept new tasks are required qualifications. The work schedule is flexible but typically will not exceed 30-45 hours per week . The position is based in Canoga Park . NO AGENCIES!
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform general office and administrative duties, help organize and order office supplies
- Assist Company president with travel and expense reports
- Prepare information and conduct research for executive needs
- Maintain absolute confidentiality with all executivesâ€™ interactions and personal information
Requirements & Attributes:
Parallel legal with previous experience in landlord tenant law or Real Estate law
- Completed coursework towards a bachelorâ€™s degree, preferably in business administration
- Fluency with Microsoft productivity suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Vizio) and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM programs is a BIG plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive, cooperative, participative, punctual, reliable
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
positive energy and punctuality is a must at our firm.
818 818 0043