QR Code Link to This Post
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
CT offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
AFTER SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION
We hire many of our full-time, salaried team members from the graduates of the Digital Producer Training Program. 100% of our successful graduates have been offered full-time positions here. The program is built to fully prepare you for professional life as a Digital Producer.
WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Experience with development in HTML / CSS (PHP / MySQL preferred)
- Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (preferred)
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Primary duties and tasks will be learning how to be a Digital Producer and how to do actual production work for clients including:
- Ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
- Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
- Attending client meetings as required and participating in kick off calls with new clients
- Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and online marketing strategies
- Closing-out projects and collecting final payment
ABOUT COALITION TECHNOLOGIES
Coalition Technologies is a Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in LA - read more here: http://coalitiontechnologies.com/reviews
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc. This position will include skills and roles related to digital marketing strategy, strategist, sales and marketing plan, web marketing, online marketing, digital marketing, Managing Key, management training, web design inspiration, web designer, graphic design, website design, responsive web design, web design, web developer, web development, website development.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.