Educational Service District 112 is looking to hire an Enterprise Content Management Developer to work full time, 12 months a year. This position would work remotely and support our agency and school districts in Southwest Washington State.
QR Code Link to This Post
Under the general direction of the Director of Information Technology, the Enterprise Content Management Developer will partner with school districts, that are members of the consortium, to develop workflows and business process with the use of the Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System. The ECM Developer will be responsible for building workflows, system integration, scripting, customer support and custom implementations within the Laserfiche environment.
Essential Functions include:
- Develop and maintain the Laserfiche consortium focusing on building common business processes, workflows, online forms, and other automated tasks that can be deployed across the consortium.
- Define, create, modify and test electronic interfaces between multiple applications and/or systems.
- Consult with member districts to identify business needs and evaluate system impact; analyze existing processes or procedures; provides input and suggestions including refining business requirements and alternative approaches.
- Act as an escalation point for consortium members troubleshooting workflows and system issues.
- Perform application configuration duties, including creating and managing application workflow and Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar field of study plus four years of related work experience. Equivalent combinations of related education, experience, certification and training may also be considered.
- Experience developing and maintaining automated interfaces between various applications.
- Previous experience showing proficiency with independently troubleshooting, researching and resolving technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts; views, tables, fields and reporting.
APPLY ONLINE - https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/esd112/jobs/2664600/