Weâ€™re a bay-area based web agency focusing on enterprise software marketing web sites. Fast-paced and competitive - looking for a competent WordPress & Web developer with high standards. You would be working alongside a talented team of individuals with significant levels of experience in the field. Our clients are some of the biggest in their respective industries and we strive to deliver high quality work.
QR Code Link to This Post
Work will consist of both existing client maintenance and new site builds. Our projects are primarily WordPress driven, however we have multiple maintenance projects on other CMS and build non-WordPress solutions based on client needs. Initially, hours will consist of work as it is available, aiming for part-time work with plenty of opportunities to engage in more hours as you become more integral to projects.
What we need from you:
- Strong competency in CSS/SCSS, ideally knowing BEM methodology
- Sufficient PHP
- Strong familiarity with WordPress page builders (Primarily Visual Composer/WPBakery Page Builder)
- Excellent communication
- Self driven, organized, and a â€œget it doneâ€ mindset
- Comfortable working remotely
- Ability to build out a design from a PSD
- Experience with Git/Version Control
- Strong eye for detail
Nice-to-have, but not required
- Advanced Visual Composer/WPBakery Page Builder Experience
- Advanced JS (React, etc..)
- Web Server management
- Marketing experience
- Static site generators/scrapes
- Any additional front-end, back-end, or graphic design skills.
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with CRM/MAS such as HubSpot, Marketo, etc..
Sounds like a fit? Please apply with the following criteria:
1) Tell us about a recent project youâ€™ve worked on, your role, how the project went, any roadbumps along the way that you were able to solve, etcâ€¦
2) How long have you been working as a web developer (WordPress specific or otherwise)?
3) How do you deal with unknown aspects of a project?
4) In an ideal situation, how can we set you up to succeed?
5) Please provide a few links to sites youâ€™ve recently developed or worked on, please include at least one WordPress site.
6) General availability and when you could start taking in some small tasks to start.
7) Attach up-to-date rÃ©sumÃ© with contact information.
Compensation starts between $25 and $30/hr (Contracted and remote position)