We are a medical billing company, servicing providers in a variety of specialties and are seeking an experienced insurance biller for a part or full time position.
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful candidate will have experience with billing from an EHR (Electronic Healthcare Record) system including, but not limited to:
â€¢ Generating and submitting claims
â€¢ Posting payments
â€¢ Researching denials and resubmitting as necessary
â€¢ Creating patient statements
â€¢ Taking patient calls
Other duties will include:
â€¢ Keeping current with HIPAA and standard third-party billing practices.
â€¢ Responding to staff and client inquiries regarding billings and insurance coverage.
- Minimum one year experience in medical billing.
- Certified Medical Coder
- Error-free data entry skills for CPT and ICD-10 software.
- Working knowledge of modifiers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly when contacting insurance companies or patients.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines while managing multiple accounts and priorities.
- Computer literacy and highly competent in use of personal computers, particularly 10-key, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, with attention to details.