We are a FinTech Startup based in the Bay Area looking for a passionate and experienced Family law professional to join our team as an Advisor. We have developed software to help couples going through divorce split their property in ways that can significantly reduce taxes and fees, while still maintaining each spouse's preferences for certain types of assets.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you want to get involved in disrupting the Divorce asset allocation process and scale your influence - this might be something of interest for you. Initially, the position will earn equity in lieu of cash. It is possible that some of our leads will request legal services as well, and we can refer them to you.
- Test the product with your clients, collegues and friends. Provide feedback on improvements and recommendations to increase value.
- Guide the team in Family law forms and procedures
- Clearly articulate rules and regulations around splitting assets/debts in California (initially Santa Clara and San Mateo counties)
- Be the Family Law expert in our team and be present in investor meetings, if required.
- Advice key decision-makers on a regular basis.
- 3+ Years experience in Family Law with a variety of clients (different amounts of assets. etc.)
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver. Passion for the mission and positive impact on lives is important.
- Positive thinker, teacher and team player to help build a powerful solution.
- Good legal research and writing skills
- Complete familiarity with Judicial Council forms for Family Law
Please send resume, brief statement of specific family law experience, interest and availability.