Remote ConnectWise MSP Dispatcher â€“ Work From Home Position
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a 10 employee MSP in a major metro area.
We are hiring for the position of remote dispatcher who lives and breathes ConnectWise. In short, you will be responsible for assigning techs to tickets and ensuring these tickets are resolved promptly.
You will work from home with a company provided computer, dual-mon setup, and VOIP phone.
You will spend the majority of your time in ConnectWise and Slack. Secondary duties include updating activities (order status), checking tracking and delivery of orders, and liaising with customers about tech schedules, updates or changes to arrival times, and following up on less than satisfactory surveys.
We're a tight-knit group and joke around a bit on Slack. At the same time, we're growing rapidly and need someone whip-smart with a great work ethic to dispatch tickets and ensure things don't fall between the cracks.
Experience working for an MSP and with ConnectWise are nonnegotiable. You must hit the ground running in this position.
Please submit links to resume, LinkedIn profile, and salary requirement via PM. Compensation dependent on experience. Health benefits, 401K, PTO are among the benefits. Full job description below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Operations Side:
* Dispatch client trouble tickets and/or work assignments to appropriate technician
* Act as the primary point of contact for client services and issue resolution
* Route incoming support phone calls to technicians and assist with creating tickets from calls
* Assist in managing and monitoring technician schedules to ensure prompt resolution of service tickets and project tasks
* Manage and monitor tickets, change statuses, and communicate updates to client
* Assist technicians with adding notes or description to tickets
* Review all resolved tickets for accuracy and appropriate action taken
* Review client survey results daily
* Review submitted activities and quote requests and follow-up with associated parties
* Manage small to medium IT projects and ensure associated tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Create or update IT documentation of clients
* Manage clientsâ€™ IT vendor communications or resolution of issues
* Ensure technicians timesheets are completed in a timely manner and assist president in reviewing technician time and descriptions
* Assist president with administrative tasks such as email or communication with clients and vendors
* Assist with generating regular reports to be sent to client and assist with preparing Technical Business Reviews
* Follow up with clients to review reports and answer questions
* Attend regular client status update calls, take notes, and maintain client rapport
* Call and email clients to ensure tickets are resolved to their satisfaction
* Schedule client meetings for Technical Business Reviews
* Ensure client information, contacts, and IT documentation are kept up to date
* Serve as first point of escalation for client complaints
* Send out thank you notes and gifts to clients as requested