MASTER SECURITY NOW OFFERS FINGERPRINTING SERVICES FOR SECURITY OFFICERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC! IF YOU NEED TO GET YOUR GUARD CARD FINGERPRINTS, COME SEE US AT 10946-D BEAVER DAM ROAD, HUNT VALLEY, MD 21030 OR VISIT OUR AFFILIATE WEBSITE www.aqscan.us TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET FINGERPRINTED! OFFICERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED WITH US AT THE TIME OF FINGERPRINTING WILL RECEIVE $5.00 OFF THEIR FEES! (CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLY, THERE IS NO CASH ACCEPTED AT AQSCAN)
QR Code Link to This Post
Master Security, a leading security provider headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, is in our 63rd year of providing solutions for security needs across the greater Baltimore Metro area, amongst several other locations along the East Coast. We specialize in several different facets of commercial, private, and government security, offering both armed and unarmed contract services. Please take the time to read this advertisement carefully as this posting is for OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
We firmly believe in providing our customers with the strongest possible candidates to protect their property, assets, and interests alike. Thus, we have developed, in conjunction with the laws set forth by both local and federal government, a set of criteria, in which we expect all of our employed officers to meet in order to both serve the customer in the best possible way, as well as giving our officers the best chance to succeed for the duration of their employment. The criteria are as follows:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to legally work in the US
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug screening with negative results (unless there is medical documentation supporting a positive result)
- Must have reliable/working transportation (Public transportation will not be considered)
- Must have a cell phone in order to be contacted
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check with no felony arrests or convictions
- Must be prior Military, Law enforcement or a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Must be able to perform the duties as specifically outlined by post orders, which may require standing/walking for an extended period of time.
- Must be familiar with mobile technology (tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Must have a VALID full driver's License, a learner's permit or provisional driver's license will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Master Security, we very much look forward to reviewing incoming applications!
Master Security is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
This is an Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace