Hiring construction laborers that have experience with working on a commercial site. You will be working with a contractor that works through the winter. Great opportunity to get in with an established company that has lots of room for growth.
QR Code Link to This Post
Pay: $18- $20/hr. depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k available.
- 1+ year(s) of commercial construction experience. (masonry, bricklaying, concrete, carpentry, waterproofing, etc..)
- Reliable car to get from site to site
- Have or be willing to get OSHA 10
- Helping on site (moving materials, assisting skilled tradesmen)
- Will be working on new build projects
- Opportunity to learn a new trade
- Measuring and cutting material
Interested? Call Maria Pimentel at 303-224-4460
Contratando trabajadores de construcciÃ³n que tengan experiencia en sitios comerciales. Usted trabajarÃ¡ con un contratista que trabaja durante el invierno. Gran oportunidad de entrar con una empresa establecida que tiene espacio para el crecimiento.
Pago: $17-$20/hr. Dependiendo de su experiencia
Beneficios: Salud, VisiÃ³n, Dental, 401k. Disponibles.
- 1+ aÃ±o(s) en experiencia de construcciÃ³n comercial (albaÃ±il, concreta (cemento), carpinterÃa, etc.)
- Carro confiable y seguro para ir de sitio a sitio
- Tener o poder obtener OSHA 10
Deberes de trabajo
- Ayudar con cualquier cosa que se necesite (mover materiales, ayudar a los comerciantes calificados)
- Vas a trabajar en la construcciÃ³n de edificios nuevos.
- Tener la oportunidad de aprender una nueva habilidad
- Cortar y medir materiales
Â¿Interesado? Llame a Maria 303-224-4460
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.