A Westside workers' rights law firm is seek a legal assistant to work 20 to 25 hours per week. At least some of the work can be done remotely.
QR Code Link to This Post
- You must be reliable, and not be someone who "ghosts";
- Basic legal terminology and an awareness of court filing requirements;
- Must be a people person - we're dealing with prospective clients, many of whom are speaking about things which are difficult for them.
- Spanish speaking (for translation with clients) is a plus
- Prior work with Clio is a plus
If interested, please forward your resume.