A SaaS software startup company is looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven person to join our software technical support team, provide timely professional assistance to our customers via calls and emails, resolve functional and technical issues they encounter during daily operations using our comprehensive order management and inventory management software.
QR Code Link to This Post
The person should enjoy working with customers and treat customer satisfactory as highest priority. He/she should have solid software technical background, can quickly obtain in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical details of the software. And he/she can work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintain close interaction with other the team members
This is a full-time contractor position. Working hours are between 9am- 6pm local time. You can work remotely if you have a quiet home office with high speed internet connection, but need to be reachable via online messaging and phone anytime during the working hours. The hourly pay rate would be between $20-$25 based on the qualification.
The main responsibilities of the job include:
- Respond to inbound customer emails and calls, exam and trouble shoot the critical customer issue and determine a quick solution.
- For complex technical problem, collect more information from customer, collect detailed log information from our system, work with development team on the fixes.
- Make calls to customer and connect to their computer if needed using conferencing tools.
- Provide development team with enhancement request, product bugs and customer feedbacks.
We are looking for candidate who:
- Has strong software technical background, with prior experience as technical support for complex software
- Has strong communication skills, with prior experiences as customer support via phone.
- Has strong problem solving skill, can quickly diagnose an issue reported by a customer and identify possible software problem.
- Can quickly master new functional and technical logic as the software evolve
- Quick learner with self-motivation and positive attitude
- Can handle challenges, and is a good team player with honesty
- Good writing skill is a plus
Please send your resume by replying to this email. And please specify your salary requirement/expectation to be considered.
The startup company is a well-funded, post-revenue SaaS start-up that provides complete and automated management software for small and medium-size businesses operating on the eBay and Amazon commerce platforms and other market places. Our software functionality includes order management, Accounting, as well as Inventory Management. Our web application makes customer's daily operation faster, easier and less expensive than the alternatives, saving small business owners time, energy and money.