Integrated Solutions Political (ISP) Provides a software solution for compliance reporting, accounting, and fundraising needs of political organizations and non-profits. This position is to support those clients with their software questions and technical issues. It can be part-time or full-time with some flexibility in hours.
QR Code Link to This Post
ISP is a fun and exciting place to work that relies on self-motivated people who can make client centered decisions. We will help you grow and develop your talents while you support our client's needs.
Ideal candidates will be able to:
- Solve client technical issues and answer questions professionally and enthusiastically via email and phone.
- Assist clients with potentially difficult compliance reporting issues.
- Utilize common sense and problem-solving skills actively.
- Be able to create easy to read documentation for complicated task.
- Good computer knowledge (desktop and mobile computing).
- Knowledgeable in multiple browsers and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to communicate issues effectively in writing.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Software Quality Assurance or Technical Support backgrounds a plus.
*Candidates who live in San Diego or North County San Diego preferred.