This job posting will be permanently hidden from you. Are you sure?

Data - Telephone Field Service Tech - systems / networking - operations job employment

JobPosting
City: Memphis
Date: 13 Nov 2019
Category: Systems / Network

Data / Telephony Company looking for Data - Telephone Field Service Tech for the Memphis, TN area. This job will be open immediately to start.

Tech needs to be proficient in DEMARC extensions, inside wiring, router migrations, site survey's, dial tone trouble shooting, phone systems and be able to pull cables when needed. 80% of the jobs are simple service calls with the other 20% being small projects and cable pulls. Air conditioned, inside work.
Tech must also be capable and knowledgeable of Telephone Systems, VOIP, DSL, T-1 and router configuration.
Employee will need to provide transportation, hand tools and ladder.
We will provide laptop, materials, and cable certifier. Company vehicle will be provided after 6 months of solid performance.

Experience a must. Please do not reply if you do not have both data and voice skills.
Pay is between $25 to $30/hr onsite DOE and round-trip travel compensated with a $25-dollar trip fee on all local jobs. Basically, any job in Memphis, TN you will get paid $45 to $55 for the 1st hour, weather you are there 15 minutes or one hour. After that it is hourly every 15 minutes. 80% of the jobs are in Memphis, TN area with long distance jobs being places like Jonesboro, AR Batesville, MS Jackson, TN etc. which are paid at round trip travel and plus that. If you had 2 jobs I Jackson, TN on the same day, you would get paid 6 hours travel, or $50 per hr. windshield time. Emergency, same day, and before 8am and after 5pm jobs are paid time and ½, travel is always straight time, since you can’t even find company’s that will even pay travel time anymore, but we do.

This is a turnkey, established job. Current techs income for year 2019 was $60k +. Regular weekly checks are from $1000 to $1500.

If interested, please e-mail resume for consideration. I have 20+ employees and I will let you speak with anyone of them regarding their pay and integrity of my business. Payroll is 1 week withholding, so, what you do this week, you get a check next week. If you prefer direct deposit, it’s $5 a week out of your pay check.

PERFECT FOR THE RETIRED -- SEMI RETIRED LEC TECH BUT, IF YOU’RE WILLING TO PUT THE RUBBER TO THE ROAD, THE JOB CAN WORK YOU AS LONG AS YOU WANT.

1. Tech must be available M-F 8-5 CST (on call status).
2. Tech does not have to commit to just us. Tech will receive approximately 20 to 40 tickets per week on an average week and multiple tickets on a good week. Tech can earn more if work is complete to our satisfaction and you wish to do night and weekend work.
WE NEED 1 TECH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME, THANK YOU.
Views: 5