Website On-Demand is a rapidly growing Shopify app company and makes some of the top apps in the Shopify app store.
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for a junior web developer to join our team and provide email technical support to our merchants.
Why Join Us?
- Long-term role
- Good compensation
- Full-time, stable workload (8 hours per day)
- Friendly team :D
- Telecommuting okay (though we may need to meet in person from time to time)
- $45,000/year to $50,000/year depending on experience
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm PST
- Provide timely, accurate email tech support to our merchants
- Reliably clear the ticket queue every shift (or ask for help if you can't)
- Gather feedback from merchants on features and improvements they'd like to see
- Report bugs and server issues to the development team
- Get lots of 5-star reviews for our apps and prevent 1-star reviews
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with Shopify is preferred but not required
- Good working knowledge of developer tools (JS console, debugger, etc) in the Chrome browser
- Good, stable internet connection
During the first month, you'll have a 2-hour daily training call, Mondays to Fridays.
Your supervisor and teammates will be available on Slack outside of training calls to help with questions.
NOTE: When applying, please include an introduction / cover letter, resume and at least 2 links to projects you've developed.