Come join a fast-paced group of individuals who are becoming the backbone of youth team sports organizations.
QR Code Link to This Post
We work with every size of youth sports organization; from our very own local Woodinville High School Volleyball Club to the MLB Youth Facilities of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
As an Account Specialist you will play a key role in living out our mission by providing support to our customers via email, chat and phone. We're looking for an eye for detail and the desire to help make our customers' lives easier.
To learn more about Team Sports Admin and our company, please visit https://enjoy.teamsportsadmin.com.
Job Title: Account Specialist
- Resolve product or service problems within the given time limits by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare customer reports based off the customers needs and requests.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, while utilizing proper phone etiquette.
- Understand and identify the needs customers' needs to provide top tier customer service.
- Help out fellow team members utilizing personal strengths.
- Utilize technology to handle high call and chat volumes.
- Work with Customer Experience Manager to ensure all customer inquires are being handled properly and in a timely manner.
- Suggest solutions throughout the product.
- Positive attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Impressive communication skills
- Open minded/teachable
- Willingness to express ideas
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate in a professional but fun environment while remaining cool under pressure.
Knowledge of Computer Programs
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel primarily)
- Internet based programs
- Use multiple computer screens
- Ability to use/navigate through multiple windows/programs at one time
During training, you will be working side-by-side with a current Account Manager. Located just off of Woodinville-Duvall Road, the in-house training will be 5 days a week for 5 hours a day.
Once through training, the ability to work full-time and remotely is definitely an option.
As you grow with the company, moving up to an Account Manager is definitely a possibility. But hey, some people just may want to stay an Account Specialist. It's all up to you.