*TBI MEMORY CARE HOME NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED CNA Caregivers*
QR Code Link to This Post
**Earn $400-$1,000+ Per Week!! *After Permanent Hire
CALLS ONLY (727) 943-2075
**MANDATORY Before Applying:
1) This Position MUST BE YOUR 1st PRIORITY
w/ OPEN AVAILABILITY for 1st Week Sleep-In Training and Full Hire!
2) Staff Availability MUST INCLUDE WEEKENDS if needed!
3) DO NOT Apply for 12hr Shifts, NOT Available
*(24-hr Sleep-In Only!)
4) By Law Can Only Accept ELIGIBLE STATUS- *AHCA LEVEL 2 BACKGROUND SCREENING*
Brief Job Description:
*Our Unique 6-Bed ALF, A Specialized Co-Ed Home for TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) Residents. Our Current 5 Residents are higher functioning, (ages 30-60). Definitely NOT a Geriatric Atmosphere! This is a Very Rewarding Position; where STAFF Does Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!
*We are a Secure Memory Care TBI ALF that Truly Provides a Wonderful Extended Family Environment, by Staffing Sleep-In CNA Caregivers providing Resident Assistance with ADLs, Medication Assistance, cooking, laundry & lite housekeeping.
*Our ALF functions more like a Group Home, where CNA Caregiver functions as "House Mother/Manager" and TBI Residents Choose to help with chores as well!
(Day- Rate Pay TBD in Interview)
depends on Exp., Certs., Training Level Shown
THIS POSITION IS a (24hr) LIVE-IN & SLEEP-IN THOSE NIGHTS!
*Availability Must Include Weekends if Needed!
-Staff works min. (2) Consecutive (24hr) Days Per Week
- Resident Care 7am-8pm
- Residents have a Daily Quiet Time 2pm-4pm, (enables Staff to do Charting, Cleaning, etc.. in ALF)
- Our Residents sleep thru the night!- Staff gets 8+ hrs Sleep Time each night
- 2/3 Days Live/Sleep-IN Steady, Long-Term Work Shifts Guaranteed!
- Paid Training To Start!
- Weekly Payroll
- Health Insurance Programs Available for Permanent Hires *(after 90 days)
- Your meals, sleeping accommodations, cable TV, Internet/WiFi provided, while on shift
- Our Specialized, Licensed ALF is located in a Beautiful Quiet & Safe Deed Restricted Residential Neighborhood in Clearwater, FL
Required Current 2019 License/Certifications:
- Current Active CNA License
- Eligible Level 2 AHCA Background
- Driver's License/Social Security Card
- 6 HR Med-Tech or Assist
- 1st Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens/Infection Control
- Alzheimer's Level 2
- Safe Food Handling Cert.
-Recent TB Test or Chest X-Ray w/Free of Communicable Disease Statement
Note: *MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COOKING SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION!
- (min. 7 yrs.+) Previous ALF & Group Home Experience, caring for Multiple Residents in their environment
- (min. 4 yrs+) Medication Assistance Exp./Med Pass Exp. A Must!
- (min. 10 yrs+) Memory Care/Behavioral Health & Special Needs Experience A Must!
- Exp. with "Homemaker Skills" ie-running a household while raising children,
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize, Calm & Focused Personality with Dependable Work Ethics
- Reliable Transportation To Work *(No Resident Transport Allowed)
- Resident Incontinence Exp.
*Non-Smokers Only Need Apply*
*DRUG AND ALCOHOL- FREE POSITION*
(Drug Testing Applies)
IF YOUR SEEKING LONG-TERM EMPLOYMENT :
CALLS ONLY, LEAVE VOICEMAIL
(No faxes, No Emails accepted)
ASSISTED LOVING CARE