Sr. Network Program Manager:
QR Code Link to This Post
- A broad knowledge of unified communications, network, and telecommunications.
- Experience managing teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- At least 10 years of experience implementing large-scaled projects/systems.
- Providing high level oversight and guidance to the matrixed team of Project Managers and Network Engineers
- Serve as the main point of contact for all program-related inquiries and Interface with customers, vendors, and stakeholders
- Excellent client stakeholder communications skills on complex issues, outage preparation, and after-action reports
- Demonstrated experience in network change engineering from: stakeholder identification, planning, approved service outage (ASI) preparation, executing outages during approved maintenance windows, and rapidly addressing issues that result from an outage.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Accountable for the delivery of quality and timely deliverables as required by the contract or project/program
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Lead/support solution development of complex technology/development programs
- Ability to work effectively in high-tempo and dynamic environments
- Ability to maintain scope regardless of stakeholder impact, unless modification within SOW
- Establishes and maintains technical reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks per the SOW
- Confident with standard program documentation and processes, including PMO Charters, Stakeholder Management, Resource Management, and Milestone management
- Successful lead the adoption of processes to create a more efficient and effective team
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to provide analysis, including Visio and Project
- Experience with Network tools
- Springfield, VA
Wright Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.