Fast growing transactional law firm needs a business manager who will architect and manage the firmâ€™s growth and operations, as well as design processes and systems to maximize attorney efficiency and client experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
While the firm values experience, we, above all else, are looking for someone who has a great attention to detail, the ability to manage projects effectively, a desire to constantly improve and the ability to critically analyze problems.
Some of the tasks that the business manager will take on include:
- Client project management
- Building firm technology and organizational systems
- Marketing and social media outreach
- Managing client and prospective communication
- Administrative support
- Document filing
- Other similar tasks
- Project management
- Client relationship management
- Law practice exposure (paralegal/legal assistant)
- Office management
- Any type of small team/business management
- Attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Strong writer/attention to detail (grammar)
An interest in startups, early stage businesses and technology is helpful. This position is full-time with flexible hours and telecommuting available.
Interested candidates should send a resume, one paragraph email explaining why the job interests them and any unanswered questions.