Floranext ( https://floranext.com) is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer technology services (point-of-sale systems, e-commerce & marketing services) to small businesses in the US and across the world.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast-growing tech startup, looking for a new member of our world-class customer success team. The job will be part-time in Miami/part-time remote.
The initial period/training process will be hands-on, he/she will be working closely with other team members and will have a chance to interact directly with the CEO.
*Job - Responsibilities*
- Day-to-day interactions with existing customers across the US and internationally
- Contribute to continuous process improvement of our customer success practices
- Support the success team to manage customer needs for various products through phone and chat supports
- Work closely with the other team members across the organization (Product Management, Engineering, On-boarding, Sales) to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
* Job - Key Skills*
- Fluent English
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- A people-person: enjoy working and communicating with people
- Excited to work in dynamic, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Quick learner of new technologies with attention to details
- Outstanding critical thinking ability and a self-starter
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple work streams
- Industry experience is optional: familiarity with florist industry is a plus but not required
Floranext is a remote work company - we communicate via tools like Skype and Slack.