QR Code Link to This Post
New England area reseller of technical equipment to the education market is seeking a professional and energetic individual with a passion for cool technology to provide technical field service for a #1 selling line of 3D printers and other digital fabrication equipment.
- Service and maintain equipment at high schools, colleges and universities
- Install, set-up and provide training to customers on new equipment
- Provide timely and accurate service reports
- Assist in technical sales seminars and presentations
- Provide technical support to field sales representatives for exhibitions, machine demonstrations and other sales related activities
A minimum of 2-years field related service experience required. The right candidate will have good problem solving skills and an electro-mechanical aptitude. Good verbal, communication, presentation and phone skills along with a customer-service-oriented and caring attitude is a must. Applicants must also have general computer and networking skills, a good understanding of MS Office and the ability to work independently from a home office. With the physical demands of this position, it will also be necessary to lift/move heavy loads in excess of 75 lb from time to time.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will reside in the Central Massachusetts area for convenient travel throughout the New England states. In some cases, having to travel anywhere in the region, on short notice will be necessary. Applicants must also possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bonus incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training
- Company vehicle/allowance
- Cell phone/allowance
- Competitive wages
For more information about our company, please visit www.aetlabs.com