We are looking for an eLearning Website Administration and Support Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
* Work from home opportunity
* 25 to 35 flexible hours per week
* Typically 5hrs/day 7 days a week, at least 2 hrs before noon and the rest is flexible
* Schedule with other support team members if days off are needed
You will be primarily answering support tickets. These are mostly email and text, maybe 1 or 2 phone calls per week. Helping eLearning students access their training on the website, or assisting them in finding their certificate, changing passwords, answering questions about the courses or services we offer, and otherwise providing general instruction.
We are a small growing company and we expect this position can grow with the company as well. There will be plenty of opportunity in the future to take on other tasks such as: developing eLearning, learning about SEO and marketing, write blogs, etc.
For this position you must have:
* Working knowledge of internet browsers, software, email, computers and mobile devices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and empathy for the technically challenged
* At least 2 hours available before noon most days of the week
These are not required but considered a plus:
* Experience with eLearning platforms or tools
* Previous website support experience
* Experience as a bartender or alcohol server
* Have your own computer and mobile devices
* Live somewhere in South Florida
This is a perfect job for a person who needs to stay at home, or for a college student, or for someone who otherwise needs a flexible schedule. If you are a qualified reliable person please respond with:
* Your contact information
* Explain how you are qualified for this position
* Tell us why you want this position, what about it will benefit you the most
* Anything else you want to tell us!