Educational software company looking for a full-time, salaried, work-from-home Support Team member.
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for providing software support for all customer-escalated issues and bugs, with subsequent release and deployment of product updates.
- Provide efficient and effective fixes for any and all customer software issues
- Remotely diagnose problems via email and phone support
- Provide high-quality software support to extremely diverse user-base
- Assist in the testing and release and deployment of all product updates
- Accepts initial incoming client calls for support
- Familiarity with incident tracking systems used to log external and internal activity
- Assigns, categorizes, and prioritizes support tickets as needed
- Researches client issues and redirects to the appropriate internal resource when necessary
- Maintain communication with customer through resolution of issue
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak in simple, non-technical language to solve technical problems
- Experience remotely diagnosing issues
- Able to work in a team-focused, fast-paced environment
- Effective multi-tasking/organizational skills
- Must be able to work autonomously in a remote setting, as well as with a team
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good customer interaction skills are a must
- iOS knowledge a plus
- Windows PC and/or Mac OS knowledge
Please respond with resume and any compensation requirements. Resume and/or cover letter should outline how the candidate meets the requirements listed above.
We provide full medical and dental insurance, 401(k) and other benefits.