Weâ€™re looking for an Optimizely/VWO/Google Optimize Test developer with a creative instinct to design incredible user experiences as well as the technical frontend ability to implement them.
QR Code Link to This Post
If youâ€™re interested in the following we might have a great opportunity for you at Brillmark.
- Designing, delivering and measuring better user experiences for some of the largest web sites and brands in the world.
- Working closely with a small, proven and highly capable cross-functional team with a relentless focus on improving conversion rates.
- Learning along with us in a fast-paced environment and helping our team improve.
Whom Weâ€™re Looking For:
The ideal candidate has an interest in marketing and validating their ideas with testing and data. Youâ€™ll help us deliver on client projects by rapidly designing and developing better user experiences and measuring the effect on those through A/B tests. This is a very hands-on role with a wide variety of skills and tools, so we donâ€™t expect someone to come in being an expert in all of them (although if you are you should definitely contact us).
What we are looking for:
- Proven history (with a portfolio) of designing highly effective user experiences on the web.
- Expert knowledge of jQuery, HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with common client-side JS frameworks (Backbone, ReactJS, AngularJS)
- Experience with A/B testing and A/B testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Qubit, VWO, Google Optimize) is a plus
- At least 1 Years of professional web development experience
- Awareness of modern visual design and UX best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and other relevant design tools for high fidelity prototypes.