About the Job
QR Code Link to This Post
We currently have an opening for an experienced-level position for a Front End WordPress Website Designer with strong attention to detail, including design elements, misspellings, grammatical error, etc. The ideal candidate will take on web design projects from another WordPress developer. This is a long-term project position.
Overseas candidates will not be considered however candidates within California or ANY of the Western states (for timezone reasons) will be given preference.
- The ideal candidate would be well-rounded with a variety of experience in WordPress, hand coding HTML, CSS to match designs. This is a part-time, independent contractor and you will be working remotely approximately 15-20 hours per week, based on projects planned between us for the next week or so.
- Works closely with Marketing to bring concepts to completion. User interface and user experience are critical elements of the WordPress designer/developerâ€™s mindset
- Proficient with Google Adwords and other SEO analytics
- Email campaign data analytics
- eCommerce website design experience will open more doors for future projects with us
- Excellent Communicator, someone who doesn't need to be reminded that I need updates and status on each project. Religiously sends me daily updates via email and estimated time of completion on each project.
- Browser compatibility is a must across all major browsers and especially, mobile devices.
- WordPress expert, at least 5+ years of professional experience designing WordPress websites from scratch or web coding for web development
- Expert at web markup (HTML, CSS). We need a frontend developer who can design and code using a premade theme or CMS.
- Portfolio of pertinent work is required (website links to your verified portfolios is required).
- Your LINKED IN page to verify your identity and professional experience
- Must be able to create responsive as well as adaptive websites. Must be able to make webpages mobile friendly and pass all google mobile tests.
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Communicates job status with Marketing on a regular basis. (IMPORTANT)
For consideration, please send along your resume in PDF, a cover letter, LinkedIn URL, portfolio links to REPLY button above.
**State your full name, years of WordPress experience, the city where you live and work remotely, highlight your WordPress skills, particularly in maintenance, design, creativity, speed and efficiency of new pages, SEO expertise, and ability to communicate your ideas fluently.