QR Code Link to This Post
- QuickBooks training, consulting, troubleshooting plus some bookkeeping including but not limited to: evaluating client needs; developing configurations to support business processes; assisting with implementing technical systems and software; and troubleshooting implemented solutions.
- Serving as a project team lead and a participating member of the project.
- Regularly participate in scoping projects, developing client proposals, and assisting with product demonstrations.
Under general supervision, our software consultants are expected to:
- Independently manage assigned clients, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs and creating upsell opportunities; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals;
- Track and communicate project status to all necessary parties and maintaining client pipelines using our project management system;
- Provide ongoing training and end-user support during and after technical system and software implementations;
- Provide bookkeeping and accounting creation services, including but not limited to: accounts receivable; accounts payable; reconciliation; and monthly close process setup;
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with external and internal parties;
- Perform other functions as assigned in accordance with business need.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks enterprise
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate project management skills, including acting as a project lead
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or any equivalent combination of experience and training that will provide the necessary knowledge, skill, and abilities to perform the functions of the advertised position proficiently.
Preferred skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Experience with software implementations
- Experience with data conversions/migrations
- Experience with project management technology/methodology
- Controller or management experience
- Consulting firm or CPA firm work experience