Are you able to help a South Carolina family build their family?
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a law firm looking for potential gestational surrogates to help our clients build their families. Our families are local, as are the fertility clinics that they are working with so that you do not need to travel across the country in connection with the surrogacy and the families can be actively involved in the journey.
If you have ever had the desire to help an infertile couple, while receiving compensation that may benefit your own family, we would love to hear from you! In addition to your expenses, you will receive $30,000 - $40,000+ in compensation and allowances.
All applicants MUST meet the following requirements:
- 21-38 years old (over 38 may be considered if had a recent pregnancy)
- Given birth to at least one child that you are raising
- Smoke and drug free
- Financially stable (NOT on government assistance)
- Healthy pregnancies and healthy lifestyle with Body Mass Index (BMI) under 31
- US Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Speak English fluently
- Have a vehicle and valid driver's license
- Reside in South Carolina (or within a 1-hour drive of the SC border)
If you are interested in being a gestational surrogate for one of our clients, reply to this ad and we can schedule a time to speak. We would love to hear from you!
Work From Home, Surrogacy, Surrogate, Gestational Carrier