QR Code Link to This Post
- Remote (unless you live in Vancouver or Los Angeles)
- Part-time or contract for the first few months. Ideally, we'll transition you to full-time if it's a good fit.
Cha Technologies Ltd. is an early stage, funded startup whose mission is to create social products that give users complete control of their personal data, by defaultâ€”using bleeding edge forms of encryptionâ€”in a practical and intuitive way.
Weâ€™re reimagining how we use and think about the messaging and communication standards of the futureâ€”not just the experience, but at the level of infrastructure as well.
Our team of four is looking for a Product Designer that knows how to create rich, high fidelity user interface animations. Youâ€™ll be helping us create the first iteration of our product by brainstorming and translating wireframes into multiple high fidelity concepts.
Weâ€™re looking for someone...
- whose natural interests have consistently fuelled their motivation to cultivate the knowledge and skills that support the discipline of product design. Whether youâ€™re someone with 5+ years of experience or an over-achieving student, weâ€™d love to learn about what youâ€™re working on, your career goals, how you think, and if we might be a good fit for each other.
- who has a natural tendency to challenge the status quo, think outside the box, and day dream (specifically in the domains of chat/messaging, social media, entertainment, and gaming)
- who works best when given creative freedom/autonomy, control over their own schedule, and has the confidence to sell their ideas to us. Someone who works best when they have a seat at the table, challenges us, and takes full accountability for their role.
- with a high openness to new experiences, tolerance for ambiguity and change, comfortable being challenged and engaging in healthy debate, and values integrity and health.
- Mandatory: Can create rich, high fidelity UI interactions/animations using software like Framer X, InVision Studio, Principle, ProtoPie, etc.
- Strong visual design skills: layout, visual hierarchy, colour, typography, and iconography.
- Bonus: Background in web/app development (or an equivalent level of knowledge and understanding)
- A strong appreciation and understanding of UX fundamentals
- Has knowledge of the latest chat/messaging, social media, and mobile gaming trends
If you're interested, send examples of your work (or just a link to your portfolio) on chaloot.com