Moonstone Interactive, Inc.
Account Manager / Project Manager for Growing Web/Interactive Agency
Job Label:Â MAG_14E074AAF40--2
This is your dream job.Â Work for a growing company with a dynamic culture.
This an exciting opportunity for experienced and proactive Web Account / Project Managers who want to deliver contemporary web solutions with purpose (target business objectives) for a diverse set of clients. Do you want to exercise your leadership, creative flair for client relations, web design and development, project management and passion for the interactive space?Â
People who excel are self-starters with superior organizational skills, a holistic understanding of web design and development, and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment. A foundation for success is excellent communication including exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with experience translating client business requirements into functional requirements. Ideally, they divine clarity from multiple stakeholders by defining the objectives and facilitating the path forward.
You can adapt quickly to changes in project scope and client requirements to effectively manage dynamic, complex projects. Your teamwork supports a broad set of project resources and leverages established operational processes that increase the efficiency of delivering successful client solutions, on-time and within budget.
Work for a growing company with a dynamic culture
Moonstone is a full service online marketing and web services agency where we "Design with Purpose", seeÂ www.msinteractive.com. We design and developÂ websites to build or reinforce our client'sÂ brand essence and image while helping achieve their business objectives. Our development services includes Web Design, UI/UX design, content management systems (CMS), e-commerce, custom applications, and databases.
We also provide our clients with online marketing strategies and campaign management including Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
For over 20 years, Moonstone Interactive has been delivering comprehensive business results for growth organizations. We are an excellent fit for this project because we provide more effective integrated solutions with our:
â€¢ business focus
â€¢ integrated marketing experience
â€¢ user-centric design principles
â€¢ skilled professional team and technology sophistication
â€¢ proven methodology that delivers results
We are boutique agency with an active strategy for growth. This a great opportunity to be a key team member in the early stages of growth.Â
Also, we operate in a remote environment. This provide an amazing opportunity for work / life balance and flexibility.Â
Spearhead contemporary web projects
As a the Account / Project Manager, you will have ownership over the full project lifecycle; including discovery, design, development, QA, implementation, and post-launch support. You will be the front-line for assigned client and vendor management initiatives and issues.
As a consultative leader, you will facilitate client success and nurture high-trust client relationships, foster solutions for project, functional and technology challenges technologies. You will apply high emotional intelligence and compelling people skills to motivate client and project team success.
You will have multiple clients and projects and need to effectively juggle manage multiple tasks and several long-term projects at once.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including (and not limited to): requirements gathering, budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and internal cross-functional teamwork
- Facilitate execution of website and software projects across internal and external teams
- Define resource requirements and assign respective deliverables for team members.
- Develop estimates and schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Manage project schedule (with critical path analysis) and deliverables to provide early identification of project risks and constraints.
- Manage project scope and execute change control for additional client requests, features or functionality. Updating the budget with client approval.Â
- Explicitly manage project decisions, activities, work assignments, scope, functions and approach to be within budget.
- Evaluate business requirements, recommend solutions, and ensure project deliverables fulfill approved requirements.
- Facilitate issue resolution related to Discovery, Prototyping, Design, Development, QA, Implementation, and Post-launch Support
- Maintains project documentation company repository, and workflow systems, such as NextCloud, Jira, Confluence
- Formally communicate project status with weekly client meetings to review project schedule and open issues, and monthly to review budget tracking.
Apply my core skills
- 5-years Web project management (estimation, project planning, dependencies, critical path analysis, budget management, risk management, change management, communication)
- 5-year successful Web design and development project experience
- Superior organization, monitoring skills
- Ability to deliver deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented approachÂ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; superior listening, clear communication and reasoning to both non-technical and technical audiences
- Proficient using Office and Google tools
- Proficient using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- Proactive self-driven work style to be effective in remote working environment
- Positive, optimistic, can-do attitude and strong team mentality ? you are a key member with poiseÂ
Do I have an edge over required skills - not required?
- Agency experience
- Design experienceÂ
- Software development experience
- Experience with responsive website design / mobile apps
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- CMS Familiarity: WordPress, Kentico, Ektron, EpiServer
- UX / Design / Frontend experience
Related Keywords:Â Website Design, Website development, Content Management System (CMS) Implementation, account manager, interactive, online marketing, project manager, project management, MS Project, Microsoft Project, creative, P&L, budgeting, budget, large web development, redesign, corporate websites, project life-cycle, resource planning, project scope, budget management, resource management, deliverable management, deadline, deliverable, risk management, interactive agency, online marketing agency, web producer