LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
QR Code Link to This Post
National professional support organization is seeking a website manager to monitor and maintain our websites. Create new websites on occasion, but mainly fix problems with and update our existing websites which are a combination of WordPress and custom programming.
- Live locally and willing to meet in person
- Solid WordPress experience
- Knowledge of PHP, SSL, SEO, Plugins
- Strong communication skills. Excellent command of the English language in reading and writing
- Eye for good design, creative and professional.
- Respond quickly to task requests (within a day)
- Available 5 to 15 hours per week. Set your own hours.
- Submit monthly invoice and spreadsheet updates
Highly desired but not required:
- Attend our national conference once a year
This position is an independent contractor status job.
Flat monthly rate ($10/month/website) for up to 10 minor revisions per month (approx. $100 per month)
$20/hour for problem-solving IT issues on existing sites as directed and performing monthly updates on approximately 30 websites
$375 for building a 4-page simple theme-based WordPress websites
Great opportunity to supplement existing income.
Please send resume with past experience (including links to web pages you have designed) through the Craigslist email submission feature.