QR Code Link to This Post
* Observes and reports activities & incidents, provide security and safety for client, property, personnel, visitors.
* Conduct Foot Patrols to check for irregularities in and around the hospital grounds.
* Assist and/or Supplement Hospital and Campus DPS Officers.
* Enforce rules, regulations, and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits.
* Log any observed mechanical problems and unauthorized persons.
* Daily phone app logs and reports are required.
(20) Positions Available
All Hospital Officers will be given the following training and certifications Paid by Company:
Hospital Orientation, CPR/AED Training, Necessary Immunizations, Drug Screening, HIPPA.
* Must have at least 3 years Security/Military/Law Enforcement Experience.
* Must be at least 23 years of age
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must Pass Drug Screen
* Must be Professional looking and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must have a Smart Phone & Reliable Transportation
* Must have Black Shoes that can be shined
* Must be Physically Fit
* Must be a Team Player
* Posses a Level II State Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security
All Full Time Hospital Protective Service Officers will receive 24 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment. Medical, Vision, & Dental Benefits are Available.
All Uniforms and Equipment Are Provided.
Respond to this post
or go to our
Fort Worth Headquarters
5601 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Call (817) 492-7114 or Text (469) 254-2330
TXDPS Lic. #C-16053
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer