QR Code Link to This Post
I own a small business working with students in masterâ€™s degree and PhD programs and business is booming! I am looking for an editor who meets a number of very specific criteria.
- have editing and writing experience with theses and dissertations (this is a must)
- know APA well
- know how to use the track changes feature
- be willing to do some rewriting if needed
- be teachable
- be responsible and able to meet deadlines
- be available for 10 hours or more a week, consistently
- be willing to earn $15 an hour to start, with performance-based raises and advancement potential
- be able to ask for help if you need it
- be friendly
If you meet all of these qualifications and you are interested, please send me your resume and an editing sample. Not to be unkind, but if you do not have experience (more than a little) working with dissertations and theses, I will not consider you for this position.
Thank you kindly!