Growing cloud service fulfillment firm seeking candidates to lead delivery efforts on client projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Configuring greenfield/brownfield Microsoft technologies to client spec.
- Providing accurate level of effort estimations for SOWs with limited prior knowledge.
- Working autonomously to perform fulfillment.
- Exhibiting business decorum when dealing with clients.
- Reporting to customers and management on status, resources needs, and projected outcomes.
- Excellent aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong understanding of enterprise productivity and communications related technologies (messaging, unified communications, collaboration)
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Ability to interface with customers to quickly understand the problem, relate to the customer and remain calm under pressure.
- Scripting and/or programming experience in PowerShell, VBscript etc.
- Experience with software updates/patch management, security patch management, application packaging and distribution.
- Proven ability to mentor junior team members
The ideal candidate will hold a Microsoft Certification and/or present demonstrated ability in the following Microsoft technologies:
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 R2/2016/2019
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory (AD)
- Azure Active Directory (ADD)
- Microsoft SCCM
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft MFA solutions
- Skype for Business
Please respond with your resume by email only.