Are you tech-savvy and also a great communicator? An effective problem solver who likes to work as part of a virtual team? Do you find it easy to explain technical issues to those who are less technically inclined? A whiz with WordPress, MailChimp, and graphic design? This may be the perfect fit for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a family-friendly company, and this contract position is part-time with flexible hours.
Weâ€™re looking for an off-site Graphic/Web Designer who can take on daily and weekly admin tasks for our digital marketing business. This includes things like:
- Designing WordPress websites
- Making changes to existing WordPress websites
- Performing maintenance tasks on WordPress websites
- Creating social media graphics in Canva
- Putting together email blasts in MailChimp using existing templates
- Designing new MailChimp email templates
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to websites and social media
- Coordinating special projects, such as plugin customizations and logo designs
- Communicating with clients, our web developer, and other technicians about projects and technical issues
This is a paid contract position that you can do from home with the possibility to grow as we grow.
Weâ€™re looking for someone who:
- Has experience with WordPress and MailChimp. (A knowledge of Canva is a plus!)
- Is able to communicate effectively with specialized technicians AND clients who have no technical background (e.g., web developers, logo designers, technical support).
- Enjoys working alone most of the time. The work youâ€™ll be doing is typically alone. If youâ€™re the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and interact with friends a lot, this probably isnâ€™t right for you.
- Has the flexibility to work several hours every week (excluding Saturday and Sunday).
- Is extremely dependable. Much of our work comes with very clear and specific deadlines. We're a married couple with two young kids, so we get that crazy things sometimes come up. However, it is vital that work gets done on time. We can always assign the work to another team member, but only if you let us know as soon as possible that thereâ€™s an issue.
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume. And send along any examples of your website or graphic design, so we can get a feel for your work.