Join our team and help protect the online privacy and security of everyday users. Your work will push back against the abuse of personal information. To do this we need to make sure our networks and products remain secure. We are expanding our team and need more people to grow our company and capabilities.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for great people who are capable linux sysadmins with info sec knowledge to join our team.
Here is what you would be doing:
* Monitoring production servers
* Suggesting and implementing ways to improve our network structure and system performance
* Helping with devops where you can
* Investigating any anomalous network activity
* Suggest and implementing ways to harden network security (ever wanted to implement port knocking?)
* Testing and improving our product security
Here is what you should be able to do:
* Understand AWS VPCs and networking
* Run vulnerability scans
* Script linux systems
* Patch and update software packages
* Understand security threats and threat modeling
* Be open to learning additional infosec skills: using web app attack tools, red team attacks etc.
Part or full time options are possible. Compensation will be commensurate with experience & demonstrated skills.
Please send a short email describing your experience along with your resume with the subject: System Administration and Security Analyst
Boston applicants are preferred but remote can be acceptable.