QR Code Link to This Post
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned branches, providing for the security and safety.
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives on site.
* Conduct Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits,
mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
* Daily app logs and reports are required.
New Bullet & Knife Proof Body Armor Will Be Issued To Each Officer (Provided by NPS)
Each officer will have the option to purchase the issued body armor at a payroll deduction cost of $369.00 @ $25.00 per paycheck until paid in full.
(2) Positions Available (Banking Hours)
All Positions Are Permanent and Monday thru Friday & Some Saturdays.
Requirements of this job may include the following:
Standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time.
*Must have at least 3 years Security/Military/1 yr. Law Enforcement Experience.
*Must be at least 24 years of age
*Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
*Must be Professional looking and Detail Oriented
*Posses a High School Diploma or GED
*Posses a Valid Drivers License
*Must have a Phone & Reliable Transportation
*Must have own Duty-belt and Service Weapon
*Must have Black Shoes that can be shined
*Must be Physically Fit / Fit For Duty
*Must be a Team Player
*Posses a Level III Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Bureau)
Direct Deposit, All Full Time Bank Protection Officers 16 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 6 months of employment. Medical, Vision, & Dental Benefits are Available. Uniforms are Provided.
Fort Worth Office Headquarters
5601 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Call (817) 492-7114 or Text (469) 254-2330 for Interviews
TXDPS Lic. #C16053
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer