Are you able to help a South Carolina family build their family? We have families currently awaiting to be matched!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a South Carolina law firm looking for potential gestational surrogates to help our clients build their families. Our families are local, as are the fertility clinics that they are working with so that you do not need to travel in connection with the surrogacy.
If you have ever had the desire to help an infertile couple, while receiving compensation that may benefit your own family, we would love to hear from you! In addition to your expenses, you will receive $30,000-$40,000+ in base compensation and allowances.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 21-38 years old (over 38 may be considered if had a recent pregnancy)
- Given birth to at least one child that you are raising
- Smoke and drug free
- Financially stable (NOT on government assistance)
- Healthy pregnancies and healthy lifestyle with Body Mass Index (BMI) under 30
- US Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Speak English fluently
- Have a vehicle and valid driver's license
- Reside in South Carolina (or within a 1-hour drive of the SC border)
If you are interested in being a gestational surrogate for one of our clients, please reply to this posting, as we would love to schedule a time to speak with you. We would love to hear from you!
Work From Home, Surrogacy, Surrogate, Gestational Carrier