QR Code Link to This Post
The accounts receivable clerk is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization by our clients. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring our clients have received invoices and the receipt of payment for services is completed.
1. Assist accounts receivables team by interacting directly with our customers, calling to verify invoice receipt, answer questions and verify payment.
2. Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
3. Develops and tracks activity
4. Prepares reports for internal stakeholders
5. Complete special projects as assigned.
1. Ethical Conduct.
2. Time Management.
3. Organization Skills.
4. Financial Management.
5. Project Management.
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
7. Confidence working with multiple task managers, many remote.
This job operates in a business casual environment. In addition, we are open to discussing a part-time or full-time teleworking arrangement following an on-site training period for the right candidate. Attributes of proven self-management and strong accountability will be expected for any candidate to be considered for a teleworking role.
Education and Experience
1. Associateâ€™s degree and/or accounting experience.
2. Previous experience in similar role â€“ Collections or Accounts Receivable.
3. Training or experience in computer applications.