QR Code Link to This Post
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 30,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. Itâ€™s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment thatâ€™s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs.Our Customer Support Team loves helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. We work directly with our brand and retailer partners to manage everyday experiences and ultimately, make their businesses successful!
Salt Lake City stood out to Faire from a list of other top markets considered for the expansion. Utah offers a deep talent pool and an unmatched propensity for multilingual candidates that will help the company further develop its customer teams. The first ten hires will help lay the foundation for Faire to build a thriving Salt Lake City office for years to come.
Please submit application through here: https://www.faire.com/careers
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Make it your mission to foster exceptional customer experiences across the marketplace
- Serve as the front line, go-to resource for customer questions and platform issues
- Support our brand partners with seamless order processing and fulfillment
- Support our retailer partners with successful product curation for their store locations
- Stay on top of internal policies and Faire product offerings in a rapidly changing environment
- Take ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, and escalate when necessary
- Understand business metrics to measure your personal and team contribution to Faireâ€™s mission
Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent
1-3 years of Customer Support, Sales, or related experience
Open to working a weekend shift (e.g. Tuesday - Saturday), and/or during â€œoff-peakâ€ hours
Flexible with working schedule to accommodate business needs during peak season
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as we currently support through a variety of mediums including (but not limited to) phone, email, and chat
- Empathetic and understanding to our customersâ€™ unique experiences. You must be passionate about delighting our customers every single day!
- Ruthlessly organized, disciplined, and comfortable managing competing priorities with care
- Confident adapting to rapid change in a metrics-based and performance-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task; this role will involve navigating and diagnosing website experiences while maintaining focus on the customer and their immediate needs
- Ability to quickly pick up a variety of software applications with ease. Experience with Zendesk or multi-line phone systems would be a bonus!
Please note before submitting an application for the Customer Support Specialist role:
As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please submit application through here: