QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a UX Designer intern who is creative, articulate, and professional with the ability to significantly and positively impact the business
UX Designer Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience
- Designing your user experiences for the web (desktop and mobile)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and how it effects front-end design
Bonus if you have:
- Experience designing UI for marketplaces
- HMTL 5 / CSS3 Coding
- Project Management
To be considered for the UX Designer opportunity, you must have a strong online portfolio demonstrating design thinking/process (problem/solution, before/after, research, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual concepts, styleguides). #CALHP
Sports App Development -we think the current prep sports systems of developing kids limits access and discourages kids from participating by limiting opportunities for kids to play and have fun by increasing the cost and time to play significantly. We think the limitation is based on a variety of factors which includes facilities, coaches, referees/umpires, municipalities, insurance and access to the best practice tools to give kids opportunities to play . We are currently developing a software application that is simple in concept but could significantly change how prep sports are scheduled, managed and played so that prep sports provides low cost easy access for all players and all sports-and provides unlimited low cost opportunities for players to play the sport they love at the highest possible level.