Brookdale Senior Living
QR Code Link to This Post
1034 Liberty Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78746
Full time position, 7 am â€“ 11 pm, Saturday & Sunday
Maintain a secure environment for all residents and associates within the building and on the community grounds. Greets visitors, monitors the inside and outside of the building, and responds to emergencies.
1. Greets and monitors visitors and residents coming and going from the building. Logs all residents and visitors in and out.
2. Monitors the inside and outside of the building and the parking lot; reports any abnormal findings to the Executive Director or to the proper authorities as the situation dictates.
3. Locks doors at designated time, according to community protocol. Checks the security of all doors regularly throughout the night.
4. Maintains familiarity with and monitors all emergency and safety equipment including security cameras, phones, and life safety systems.
5. Responds appropriately to emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to established protocol. Assists with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations (i.e. fires, hurricanes, etc.).
6. Answers the phone promptly. Responds to questions, directs calls, or takes messages as appropriate.
7. Escorts residents and visitors to the parking lot during evening hours, as requested.
8. Handles minor maintenance emergencies (i.e. plugged toilets, reset breakers, replace light bulbs, etc.) as needed.
9. Ensures the lobby and administrative offices are kept clean and neat. Notifies housekeeping if cleaning is needed.
10. Interacts with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required; and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
GREAT BENEFITS include the following:
â€¢ Competitive Pay!
â€¢ Awesome, affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plans
â€¢ 401k Retirement Plan, with employer matching plan
â€¢ Basic Life Insurance
â€¢ Several Paid Holidays
â€¢ Premium Pay for Working on Holidays
â€¢ Paid Time Off
â€¢ Education Reimbursement
â€¢ Associate Assistance Plan
â€¢ Employee Recognition Programs
â€¢ Discount Programs including items such as cell phone service, movie tickets, electronics, and more
Brookdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free work place