QR Code Link to This Post
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
CT offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! Team members also enjoy flex days, paid time off, free Friday lunches, subsidized gym membership, and regular company events. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- A Magento Certification (preferred)
- Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
- The ability to convert PSD's to Magento and PHP sites
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- The ability to articulate yourself professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Build Magento Community websites and other platforms
- Convert PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Magento and custom PHP sites
- Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
ABOUT COALITION TECHNOLOGIES
Coalition Technologies is a Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in LA - read more here: http://coalitiontechnologies.com/reviews
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc. This position will include skills and roles related to php web development, backend development, junior php developer, and web developer.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.