Are you are a master of iOS and web backend integration?
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you fascinated with hardware working with software?
Love developing, but aren't passionate about managerial responsibilities?
It looks like we might be a perfect fit.
Your mission, as our iOS Developer, will mainly consist of developing new features that easily integrate with our application, as well as continually improving and maintaining our existing codebase. You will also be responsible for acting as Tech Lead for the department and will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic path of the department and its applications.
- Collaborate with web team to develop new features that integrate seamlessly into our existing application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Write and maintain automated test procedures using our in-house automation framework
- Work with the rest of our software development team on a daily basis, using an Agile methodology and daily standups
- Identify and fix bugs within our iOS applications
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
-Iterate quickly without compromising quality
- Goal-setting, discussing options, and analyzing risks of the technical requirements of the company
- Discover and implement technological developments that can help the company improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Proficient with latest versions of Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, multithreading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Creating UI with Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatically
- Understanding of Appleâ€™s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools such as Instruments
- Understanding of provisioning profiles, certificates, and submitting apps to the App Store
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
Moderate Experience Required:
- Experience with integrating Cocoapods
- Experience with continuous integration
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Have personal apps in the App Store
Like what you see?
E-mail your resume, compensation requirements, and a brief paragraph in the body of the email of why you are the person we should hire to careers at photoboothsupplyco.com with â€œiOS Developerâ€ in the subject line of your email. Want extra brownie points? Upload a video of yourself!
Want to peek into how your life would be at our startup? Flip through our Culture Deck here: https://photoboothsupplyco.com/join-our-team