QR Code Link to This Post
Sessions College is an accredited, widely recognized fully online school of design located in Tempe, Arizona. As an online faculty member you will teach courses utilizing our outstanding online course curriculum, and depending on your skills and interest, assist with updating or authoring of online courses.
This position is for an adjunct instructor with annually renewed contracts. The position is part-time, ideal for teaching no more than a day a week on a flexible schedule. Our faculty members are industry leading artists and designers who like to both practice and teach.
As part of our faculty, depending on course assignments, your responsibilities will include:
* Evaluating and grading student assignments, providing constructive and thoughtful critiques of student projects.
* Providing students with sufficient and timely support via a course email and course discussion boards.
* Moderating and grading weekly discussions and critiques (degree level programs).
Required skills for the position:
* Proficient in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and Wordpress
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
* Experienced in designing responsive Web sites using contemporary methods
* Fluent written communicator who loves to share knowledge
* Teaching experience a plus
* BA in art/design OR four years of experience in the field
* MA a definite asset
Applicants must provide transcripts and three references prior to starting, and will complete a training in online teaching and learning best practices. Interested applicants should write to [email protected] with a cover letter and resume.