QR Code Link to This Post
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun video lessons to our millions of users. Our first courses helped students earn college credit quickly and easily. After expanding to include content for K-12 students, weâ€™re now developing courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
What Weâ€™re Looking for in an Finance Lesson Writer
Youâ€™re an expert in your field. You might hold one or more professional certifications. Youâ€™d like to use your knowledge and experience to help others prepare for a certification exam, advance their career, or simply cultivate new skills for the workplace.
Weâ€™re looking for professionals passionate in their field who can contribute to our library of short, engaging online career training lessons. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful quality instruction to our professional audience, youâ€™ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Have expert knowledge and/or hold one or more current professional certifications
- Have hands-on experience with training in a professional capacity
As a contract lesson writer, youâ€™ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where itâ€™s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think youâ€™ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Click the link below to fill out an application and submit your resume.