Seeking an experienced IT professional with a background in Section 508 to join a dynamic, progressive team that is helping our government client. Main responsibility is to remediate documents, primarily PDFs, for posting to the agency's website.
QR Code Link to This Post
This contract position is 100% telework with infrequent meetings on site in Alexandria, VA in easy walking distance of the metro. 80 hours a month, which may be performed nights/weekends if desired.
- Experience supporting a Section 508 program
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience in Section 508, PDF/ UA, WCAG 2 Guidelines as they apply to electronic documents
- Experience using PAC 3, CommonLook or other PDF accessibility testing and remediation software a plus
- Experience with accessibility testing tools such as JAWS, Dragon, and Zoom a plus
- Detail oriented, able to work independently, self-motivated, pro-active team player
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in support of Section 508 program or accessibility services
- Bachelor's Degree required w/ 4 years professional experience
- Security Clearance will be performed: Public Trust
U.S. citizenship required. 1099 basis.